RP EXPO RECAP: THE RACERS ARE RARING TO GO
An optimistic vibe filled the rooms of the 4th Annual Race & Performance Expo over the weekend. The nation’s largest race and performance consumer show often serves as a barometer for the upcoming race season. Racers and gear heads turned out in droves with enthusiasm for the upcoming race season.
Joliet, Illinois based Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway met with racers and fans, sharing with them the 2011 schedule of events at both world class race facilities. A swarm of racers, who at times patiently waited in line, made NHRA Extended Technical Inspection and chassis certification appointments and also registered for Route 66 Raceway track points. The racers are raring to go on Route 66 Raceway’s fresh racing surface with the season opening Test & Tune on Saturday, April 16 quickly approaching.
2011 will be an exciting year for racers and fans alike. The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals comes to Route 66 Raceway, July 7-10 with two nights of nitro qualifying on Friday and Saturday followed by Sunday eliminations.
Tickets go on-sale Saturday, March 26. For ticket information, call (888) 629-RACE.
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season