ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
Route 66 Raceway will be at the Chicago Auto Show, February 11-20, 2011. Billed as the nation's largest and longest running auto show, Route 66 Raceway will be in mix and readily promoting another exciting year of drag racing action.
We are kicking things up a notch both at the track and at the Auto Show. The Justin Schriefer driven Nitro Funny Car owned by Dale Creasy, Sr will be on display for the 10-day, open to the public auto show. A number of exciting professional driver appearances and autograph sessions will soon be announced. So this is your chance to not only see one of the loudest race cars that will travel down Route 66 Raceway in 2011 but also meet the drivers who dare to pilot the nitro burning Top Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars.
Stay tuned for more information about our nitro racer autograph sessions.
For more information about the show, visit chicagoautoshow.com
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS