ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
Route 66 Raceway will be at the Chicago Auto Show, February 11-20, 2011. Billed as the nation's largest and longest running auto show, Route 66 Raceway will be in mix and readily promoting another exciting year of drag racing action.
We are kicking things up a notch both at the track and at the Auto Show. The Justin Schriefer driven Nitro Funny Car owned by Dale Creasy, Sr will be on display for the 10-day, open to the public auto show. A number of exciting professional driver appearances and autograph sessions will soon be announced. So this is your chance to not only see one of the loudest race cars that will travel down Route 66 Raceway in 2011 but also meet the drivers who dare to pilot the nitro burning Top Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars.
Stay tuned for more information about our nitro racer autograph sessions.
For more information about the show, visit chicagoautoshow.com
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic