ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
Route 66 Raceway will be at the Chicago Auto Show, February 11-20, 2011. Billed as the nation's largest and longest running auto show, Route 66 Raceway will be in mix and readily promoting another exciting year of drag racing action.
We are kicking things up a notch both at the track and at the Auto Show. The Justin Schriefer driven Nitro Funny Car owned by Dale Creasy, Sr will be on display for the 10-day, open to the public auto show. A number of exciting professional driver appearances and autograph sessions will soon be announced. So this is your chance to not only see one of the loudest race cars that will travel down Route 66 Raceway in 2011 but also meet the drivers who dare to pilot the nitro burning Top Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars.
Stay tuned for more information about our nitro racer autograph sessions.
For more information about the show, visit chicagoautoshow.com
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD