CHANGES TO RACER PAYOUT PROCESS
Beginning with the 2011 racing season, Route 66 Raceway will change the way competitor checks are processed and distributed.
We will no longer prepare and distribute payout checks the afternoon of the event. Payout checks will now be processed and distributed within seven (7) days following the event. As part of this procedural change, each competitor is required to submit a W-9 prior to a check being processed. Accurate and complete forms are required and must be received prior to check processing in order to avoid any delays. If you received prize money from Route 66 Raceway in 2010, you may already be in our system. If you are unsure, please check with personnel in race control at the event once the payout rounds begin.
We appreciate your cooperation with this process.
Thank you for your continued support of Route 66 Raceway.
Download W-9 - Please return complete W-9 form to race control personnel during race.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS