CHANGES TO RACER PAYOUT PROCESS
Beginning with the 2011 racing season, Route 66 Raceway will change the way competitor checks are processed and distributed.
We will no longer prepare and distribute payout checks the afternoon of the event. Payout checks will now be processed and distributed within seven (7) days following the event. As part of this procedural change, each competitor is required to submit a W-9 prior to a check being processed. Accurate and complete forms are required and must be received prior to check processing in order to avoid any delays. If you received prize money from Route 66 Raceway in 2010, you may already be in our system. If you are unsure, please check with personnel in race control at the event once the payout rounds begin.
We appreciate your cooperation with this process.
Thank you for your continued support of Route 66 Raceway.
Download W-9 - Please return complete W-9 form to race control personnel during race.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic