CHANGES TO RACER PAYOUT PROCESS
Beginning with the 2011 racing season, Route 66 Raceway will change the way competitor checks are processed and distributed.
We will no longer prepare and distribute payout checks the afternoon of the event. Payout checks will now be processed and distributed within seven (7) days following the event. As part of this procedural change, each competitor is required to submit a W-9 prior to a check being processed. Accurate and complete forms are required and must be received prior to check processing in order to avoid any delays. If you received prize money from Route 66 Raceway in 2010, you may already be in our system. If you are unsure, please check with personnel in race control at the event once the payout rounds begin.
We appreciate your cooperation with this process.
Thank you for your continued support of Route 66 Raceway.
Download W-9 - Please return complete W-9 form to race control personnel during race.
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10