CHANGES TO RACER PAYOUT PROCESS
Beginning with the 2011 racing season, Route 66 Raceway will change the way competitor checks are processed and distributed.
We will no longer prepare and distribute payout checks the afternoon of the event. Payout checks will now be processed and distributed within seven (7) days following the event. As part of this procedural change, each competitor is required to submit a W-9 prior to a check being processed. Accurate and complete forms are required and must be received prior to check processing in order to avoid any delays. If you received prize money from Route 66 Raceway in 2010, you may already be in our system. If you are unsure, please check with personnel in race control at the event once the payout rounds begin.
We appreciate your cooperation with this process.
Thank you for your continued support of Route 66 Raceway.
Download W-9 - Please return complete W-9 form to race control personnel during race.
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season