DAYS AWAY FROM THE SEASON OPENER
Route 66 Raceway is quickly taking shape for the season opening Test & Tune, Saturday, April 16. With track grinding and polishing in the rear view mirror, the Route 66 Raceway Drag Staff will spend the remaining days preparing the new racing surface. Calling on the expertise of a world renowned track grinding and polishing team and now utilizing two track draggers to lay rubber on the surface, the NHRA National event level facility has been updated and is being prepared to the highest standards.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals comes to Route 66 Raceway, July 7-10. A newly announced special race, the Burndown at Sundown! is scheduled for Saturday night, June 11. Purchase your O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals or Burndown at Sundown! tickets online or call (888) 629-RACE.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic