DAYS AWAY FROM THE SEASON OPENER
Route 66 Raceway is quickly taking shape for the season opening Test & Tune, Saturday, April 16. With track grinding and polishing in the rear view mirror, the Route 66 Raceway Drag Staff will spend the remaining days preparing the new racing surface. Calling on the expertise of a world renowned track grinding and polishing team and now utilizing two track draggers to lay rubber on the surface, the NHRA National event level facility has been updated and is being prepared to the highest standards.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals comes to Route 66 Raceway, July 7-10. A newly announced special race, the Burndown at Sundown! is scheduled for Saturday night, June 11. Purchase your O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals or Burndown at Sundown! tickets online or call (888) 629-RACE.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD