DAYS AWAY FROM THE SEASON OPENER
Route 66 Raceway is quickly taking shape for the season opening Test & Tune, Saturday, April 16. With track grinding and polishing in the rear view mirror, the Route 66 Raceway Drag Staff will spend the remaining days preparing the new racing surface. Calling on the expertise of a world renowned track grinding and polishing team and now utilizing two track draggers to lay rubber on the surface, the NHRA National event level facility has been updated and is being prepared to the highest standards.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals comes to Route 66 Raceway, July 7-10. A newly announced special race, the Burndown at Sundown! is scheduled for Saturday night, June 11. Purchase your O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals or Burndown at Sundown! tickets online or call (888) 629-RACE.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS