DAYS AWAY FROM THE SEASON OPENER
Route 66 Raceway is quickly taking shape for the season opening Test & Tune, Saturday, April 16. With track grinding and polishing in the rear view mirror, the Route 66 Raceway Drag Staff will spend the remaining days preparing the new racing surface. Calling on the expertise of a world renowned track grinding and polishing team and now utilizing two track draggers to lay rubber on the surface, the NHRA National event level facility has been updated and is being prepared to the highest standards.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals comes to Route 66 Raceway, July 7-10. A newly announced special race, the Burndown at Sundown! is scheduled for Saturday night, June 11. Purchase your O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals or Burndown at Sundown! tickets online or call (888) 629-RACE.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY