Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway Celebrate 4th of July and Offer Military Personnel Best Pricing Available
Joliet, Ill. — July 4, 2011 — Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway are proud to honor all military personnel by offering the best pricing available for the O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway this coming weekend, July 7-10, as well as in September when Chicagoland Speedway kicks off the Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup.
“Our military, currently serving and veterans, selflessly provide their services so we can enjoy the freedoms we have today,” said Scott Paddock, president of Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway. “On this July 4th, we sincerely thank you for your service and sacrifices.”
All military personnel (with proper Military ID) can receive 25% off single day tickets for the O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway this Friday, July 8; Saturday, July 9; and Sunday, July 10. Military personnel are also eligible for 50% off single day tickets September 16-18 when Chicagoland Speedway kicks off the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 815-722-5500 and ask for group sales, or stop by your local VFW Hall.
Chicagoland Speedway’s 2011 Schedule:
Sept 16 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Sept 17 Dollar General 300 presented by Coca-Cola (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
Sept 18 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Route 66 Raceway’s 2011 Schedule:
July 7-10 O’Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals (NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series)
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS