ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES 2012 NHRA NATIONAL EVENT RACE DATES, JUNE 28-JULY 1
Joliet, Ill. – September 8, 2011 – Route 66 Raceway today announced that the facility, for the fifteenth consecutive year, will host the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series during the 2012 season, June 28-July1.
“NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing is an experience that touches all five of the human senses. We witnessed that excitement again this past season with an NHRA Nationals event that saw dynamic racing, incredible weather and tremendous fan turnout,” said Scott Paddock, Route 66 Raceway president. “The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals is an event that our fans look forward to each and every year, and we are excited to have them return to Route 66 Raceway in 2012 with four days of racing on June 28-July 1.”
The 2012 NHRA Nationals schedule of events at Route 66 Raceway is as follows:
Thursday, June 28-Sunday, July 1 O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals
The complete Route 66 Raceway Dragstrip and Dirt Oval 2012 schedule of events will be announced at a later date.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic