Vote Route 66 Raceway for 2011 Dragstrip of the Year
Voting is underway for CompetitionPlus.com's annual "Dot Com Awards" and Route 66 Raceway is in the running for the coveted Dragstrip of the Year award. Voting ends on January 4, 2012.
Route 66 Raceway has enjoyed an exciting 2011 season. From the introduction of "Two Nights of Nitro" at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals presented by Super Start Batteries to the birth of the Burndown at Sundown!, Starting Line Party and Route 66 Classic, we have enjoyed creating new events and enhancing our existing events for our loyal race fans. Our Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series racing was every bit as exciting with season highlights including a three-way battle for the Pro ET track championship that came down to the three remaining semi-finalists at the season finale to a Lyon's family sweep in Sportsman and Highschool, scoring two wins and a runner-up in one evening.
We hope you have enjoyed the 2011 season. We are working to deliver an even more exciting 2012 and thank you, our loyal race fans and racers, for your support.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD