Vote Route 66 Raceway for 2011 Dragstrip of the Year
Voting is underway for CompetitionPlus.com's annual "Dot Com Awards" and Route 66 Raceway is in the running for the coveted Dragstrip of the Year award. Voting ends on January 4, 2012.
Route 66 Raceway has enjoyed an exciting 2011 season. From the introduction of "Two Nights of Nitro" at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals presented by Super Start Batteries to the birth of the Burndown at Sundown!, Starting Line Party and Route 66 Classic, we have enjoyed creating new events and enhancing our existing events for our loyal race fans. Our Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series racing was every bit as exciting with season highlights including a three-way battle for the Pro ET track championship that came down to the three remaining semi-finalists at the season finale to a Lyon's family sweep in Sportsman and Highschool, scoring two wins and a runner-up in one evening.
We hope you have enjoyed the 2011 season. We are working to deliver an even more exciting 2012 and thank you, our loyal race fans and racers, for your support.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year