TECHNICAL ALERT: SFI Spec 27.1 Window Nets
There has been a change in window net rules for 2012. A window net meeting SFI Spec 27.1 is mandatory in any full-bodied car when a roll cage is required by class rules. A SFI Spec 27.1 ribbon-type or mesh-type window net expires 2-years after the manufactured date on the SFI tag. If window net does not have an SFI 27.1 dated tag, it needs to be replaced.
Also, an additional reminder that Snell 2000 helmets expired on January 1, 2012. Snell 2000 helmets will no longer pass tech inspection.
For a complete list of 2011 to 2012 NHRA rule amendments, please CLICK HERE
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP