TECHNICAL ALERT: SFI Spec 27.1 Window Nets
There has been a change in window net rules for 2012. A window net meeting SFI Spec 27.1 is mandatory in any full-bodied car when a roll cage is required by class rules. A SFI Spec 27.1 ribbon-type or mesh-type window net expires 2-years after the manufactured date on the SFI tag. If window net does not have an SFI 27.1 dated tag, it needs to be replaced.
Also, an additional reminder that Snell 2000 helmets expired on January 1, 2012. Snell 2000 helmets will no longer pass tech inspection.
For a complete list of 2011 to 2012 NHRA rule amendments, please CLICK HERE
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS