TECHNICAL ALERT: SFI Spec 27.1 Window Nets
There has been a change in window net rules for 2012. A window net meeting SFI Spec 27.1 is mandatory in any full-bodied car when a roll cage is required by class rules. A SFI Spec 27.1 ribbon-type or mesh-type window net expires 2-years after the manufactured date on the SFI tag. If window net does not have an SFI 27.1 dated tag, it needs to be replaced.
Also, an additional reminder that Snell 2000 helmets expired on January 1, 2012. Snell 2000 helmets will no longer pass tech inspection.
For a complete list of 2011 to 2012 NHRA rule amendments, please CLICK HERE
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10