TECHNICAL ALERT: SFI Spec 27.1 Window Nets
There has been a change in window net rules for 2012. A window net meeting SFI Spec 27.1 is mandatory in any full-bodied car when a roll cage is required by class rules. A SFI Spec 27.1 ribbon-type or mesh-type window net expires 2-years after the manufactured date on the SFI tag. If window net does not have an SFI 27.1 dated tag, it needs to be replaced.
Also, an additional reminder that Snell 2000 helmets expired on January 1, 2012. Snell 2000 helmets will no longer pass tech inspection.
For a complete list of 2011 to 2012 NHRA rule amendments, please CLICK HERE
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year