Schedule Your ETI & NHRA Chassis Inspection, March 24 & 25
As a service to our loyal racers, Route 66 Raceway will again conduct our Extended Technical Inspection (ETI) and NHRA Chassis Inspections on March 24 & 25. Current NHRA members must bring their current NHRA membership card and have either a current NHRA ET competition license or NHRA ET competition number to receive an ETI.
Inspections will be held in the infield garages of Chicagoland Speedway, across the street from Route 66 Raceway. Please, follow the signs and enter Chicagoland Speedway through Gate 5 on Laraway Road. Click here for a facility map.To schedule your appointment, call (815) 722-5500 and ask to speak with Charlie.
We will also schedule appointments during the Race & Performance Expo in St. Charles, Illinois, February 25 & 26.
If you intend to compete in the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series, please print the Points Registration Form, complete the form and return it to Route 66 Raceway before April 29. Junior Dragster racers may do the same, using the Junior Dragster Points Registration Form.
You may deliver the document in any of these ways:
- Hand to Route 66 Raceway staff member: During the ETI & Chassis Inspections
During Race & Peformance Expo
At ticket office during business hours
- Fax to: (815) 722-3044
- Mail to: Route 66 Raceway
500 Speedway Blvd.
Joliet IL, 60433
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic