LAST REMINDER: ETI & NHRA Chassis Certifications This Weekend, March 24-25
Time is running out to schedule your Extended Technical Inspection (ETI) and NHRA Chassis Inspections. As a service to our loyal racers, Route 66 Raceway will again hold the pre-season inspections on March 24 & 25. Current NHRA members must bring their current NHRA membership card and have either a current NHRA ET competition license or NHRA ET competition number to receive an ETI.
At this time, ETI appointments are still available for both Saturday or Sunday while Chassis Inspections are only available Saturday morning.
Inspections will be held in the infield garages of Chicagoland Speedway, across the street from Route 66 Raceway. Please enter Chicagoland Speedway through Gate 5 on Laraway Road. Click here for a facility map. To schedule your appointment, call (815) 722-5500 and ask to speak with Charlie.
If you intend to compete in the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series, please print the Points Registration Form, complete the form and return it to Route 66 Raceway before April 29. Junior Dragster racers may do the same, using the Junior Dragster Points Registration Form.
You may deliver the document in any of these ways:
- Hand to Route 66 Raceway staff member: During the ETI & Chassis Inspections
At ticket office during business hours
- Fax to: (815) 722-3044
- Mail to: Route 66 Raceway
500 Speedway Blvd.
Joliet IL, 60433
- New Tailgate Parking Available for 2014 O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals
- Route 66 Raceway Announces 2014 Test and Tune Themes
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here
- Route 66 Raceway and Joliet Township High School Announce Third Annual Curriculum Partnership
- 2014 Season Car Blessing