So Begins the Road to Indy
With the start of the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series on Sunday, April 29, racers begin the 2012 season with a clean slate. Most racers define personal goals for the upcoming season. Some may aim to earn their first round win or not red light in eliminations while others strive to win their first race or contend for the track championship. As the round wins accumulate and the race season wears on, every racer has in the back of their mind - going to Indy.
A select group of Route 66 Raceway's top performers are awarded the opportunity to represent Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season's end. The elite drivers who earn the privilege of going to Indy join a tight-knit fraternity with their fellow racers. Normally competitors for the duration of the season, these drivers arrive at Indy as teammates. Pitting together, eating together and winning together - Indy is about the camaraderie of your fellow home track racers.
This coming Sunday, April 29, every race has an equal chance of being a member of Team Route 66 Raceway.
>>Click Here for More Information on the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD