So Begins the Road to Indy
With the start of the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series on Sunday, April 29, racers begin the 2012 season with a clean slate. Most racers define personal goals for the upcoming season. Some may aim to earn their first round win or not red light in eliminations while others strive to win their first race or contend for the track championship. As the round wins accumulate and the race season wears on, every racer has in the back of their mind - going to Indy.
A select group of Route 66 Raceway's top performers are awarded the opportunity to represent Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season's end. The elite drivers who earn the privilege of going to Indy join a tight-knit fraternity with their fellow racers. Normally competitors for the duration of the season, these drivers arrive at Indy as teammates. Pitting together, eating together and winning together - Indy is about the camaraderie of your fellow home track racers.
This coming Sunday, April 29, every race has an equal chance of being a member of Team Route 66 Raceway.
>>Click Here for More Information on the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year