So Begins the Road to Indy
With the start of the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series on Sunday, April 29, racers begin the 2012 season with a clean slate. Most racers define personal goals for the upcoming season. Some may aim to earn their first round win or not red light in eliminations while others strive to win their first race or contend for the track championship. As the round wins accumulate and the race season wears on, every racer has in the back of their mind - going to Indy.
A select group of Route 66 Raceway's top performers are awarded the opportunity to represent Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season's end. The elite drivers who earn the privilege of going to Indy join a tight-knit fraternity with their fellow racers. Normally competitors for the duration of the season, these drivers arrive at Indy as teammates. Pitting together, eating together and winning together - Indy is about the camaraderie of your fellow home track racers.
This coming Sunday, April 29, every race has an equal chance of being a member of Team Route 66 Raceway.
>>Click Here for More Information on the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic