UPCOMING EVENTS: Test & Tune - Saturday, May 5 // ET Bracket Race - Sunday, May 6
Saturday, May 5
Test & Tune with Midwest Super Comp
A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. Junior Dragsters are prohibited. >>Click here for more Test & Tune information
Midwest Super Comp is a traveling Super Comp circuit that follows the NHRA Super Comp rules and regulations. >>Visit midwestsupercomp.com for more information
Sunday, May 6
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
The Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Brackett Series offers drag racing competition to drag racers of all experience levels in classes that mirror those of the NHRA Summit Racing Equipment Racing Series. Racers will compete over an eight race series to crown a champion and determine who represents Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis. Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, High School and Pro Bike classes are contested.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS