UPCOMING EVENTS: Test & Tune - Saturday, April 14
Route 66 Raceway's opening day Test & Tune is schedule for Saturday, April 14. The 2012 racing season marks the start of our fifteenth year of racing. Thank you race fans and racers for supporting Route 66 Raceway as we embark on this new milestone!
TEST & TUNE INFORMATION
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
*Times and schedule subject to change
Gate Admission $15
Participant Run Card $25
Kids 12 & Younger FREE
What is a Test & Tune?
A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. Junior Dragsters are prohibited.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD