UPCOMING EVENTS: Test & Tune - Saturday, April 21
Route 66 Raceway's second Test & Tune of the 2012 season is scheduled for Saturday, April 21. Thank you to the racers who supported our Opening Day Test & Tune last weekend. Please come back to see us again!
TEST & TUNE INFORMATION
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
*Times and schedule subject to change
Gate Admission $15
Participant Run Card $25
Kids 12 & Younger FREE
What is a Test & Tune?
A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. Junior Dragsters are prohibited.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS