UPCOMING EVENT: Saturday, May 12 - Test & Tune // Top Sportsman
Saturday, May 12 - Test & Tune with Top Sportsman
Test & Tune excitement returns on Saturday, May 12 with the opening race of the Top Sportsman season. Race your car or watch the excitement of the fastest door slammer series at Route 66 Raceway.
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
*Times and schedule subject to change
Gate Admission $15
Participant Run Card $25
Kids 12 & Younger FREE
Top Sportsman Entry Fee $100
What is a Test & Tune?
A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. Junior Dragsters are prohibited.
REMINDER: Top Sportsman Changes for 2012
With a special emphasis on performance, only the quickest sixteen qualifiers will be eligible to compete in eliminations at the Route 66 Raceway contested Top Sportsman Series events. Racers who advance beyond the second round will collect a $150 payout. The race winner after four rounds of competition will collect a $1,000 payout while the runner-up will collect $400. Entry fee to compete is $100.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP