UPCOMING EVENT: Saturday, May 12 - Test & Tune // Top Sportsman
Saturday, May 12 - Test & Tune with Top Sportsman
Test & Tune excitement returns on Saturday, May 12 with the opening race of the Top Sportsman season. Race your car or watch the excitement of the fastest door slammer series at Route 66 Raceway.
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
*Times and schedule subject to change
Gate Admission $15
Participant Run Card $25
Kids 12 & Younger FREE
Top Sportsman Entry Fee $100
What is a Test & Tune?
A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. Junior Dragsters are prohibited.
REMINDER: Top Sportsman Changes for 2012
With a special emphasis on performance, only the quickest sixteen qualifiers will be eligible to compete in eliminations at the Route 66 Raceway contested Top Sportsman Series events. Racers who advance beyond the second round will collect a $150 payout. The race winner after four rounds of competition will collect a $1,000 payout while the runner-up will collect $400. Entry fee to compete is $100.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic