Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car to Entertain Race Fans on Saturday Night of O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30
The legendary Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car will entertain fans with a special exhibition run to conclude Saturday night qualifying of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30. Piloting the Troy Martin owned Chi-Town Hustler will be Mike Minick, grandson of original Chi-Town Hustler member, Pat Minick. Crew member Wayne Minick is Pat's son and Mike's father, completing three-generations of the Chi-Town Hustler, a fitting homage to NHRA's season long theme celebrating the "Nitro Generation."
NOTE: The Stardust Nostalgia Funny Car was at one time slated to match race the Chi-Town Hustler. Unfortunately, the car will not be available to compete and will lead to a Chi-Town Hustler single run.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year