Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car to Entertain Race Fans on Saturday Night of O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30
The legendary Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car will entertain fans with a special exhibition run to conclude Saturday night qualifying of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30. Piloting the Troy Martin owned Chi-Town Hustler will be Mike Minick, grandson of original Chi-Town Hustler member, Pat Minick. Crew member Wayne Minick is Pat's son and Mike's father, completing three-generations of the Chi-Town Hustler, a fitting homage to NHRA's season long theme celebrating the "Nitro Generation."
NOTE: The Stardust Nostalgia Funny Car was at one time slated to match race the Chi-Town Hustler. Unfortunately, the car will not be available to compete and will lead to a Chi-Town Hustler single run.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY