Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car to Entertain Race Fans on Saturday Night of O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30
The legendary Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car will entertain fans with a special exhibition run to conclude Saturday night qualifying of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30. Piloting the Troy Martin owned Chi-Town Hustler will be Mike Minick, grandson of original Chi-Town Hustler member, Pat Minick. Crew member Wayne Minick is Pat's son and Mike's father, completing three-generations of the Chi-Town Hustler, a fitting homage to NHRA's season long theme celebrating the "Nitro Generation."
NOTE: The Stardust Nostalgia Funny Car was at one time slated to match race the Chi-Town Hustler. Unfortunately, the car will not be available to compete and will lead to a Chi-Town Hustler single run.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS