Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car to Entertain Race Fans on Saturday Night of O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30
The legendary Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car will entertain fans with a special exhibition run to conclude Saturday night qualifying of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30. Piloting the Troy Martin owned Chi-Town Hustler will be Mike Minick, grandson of original Chi-Town Hustler member, Pat Minick. Crew member Wayne Minick is Pat's son and Mike's father, completing three-generations of the Chi-Town Hustler, a fitting homage to NHRA's season long theme celebrating the "Nitro Generation."
NOTE: The Stardust Nostalgia Funny Car was at one time slated to match race the Chi-Town Hustler. Unfortunately, the car will not be available to compete and will lead to a Chi-Town Hustler single run.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic