Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car to Entertain Race Fans on Saturday Night of O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30
The legendary Chi-Town Hustler Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car will entertain fans with a special exhibition run to conclude Saturday night qualifying of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals, June 30. Piloting the Troy Martin owned Chi-Town Hustler will be Mike Minick, grandson of original Chi-Town Hustler member, Pat Minick. Crew member Wayne Minick is Pat's son and Mike's father, completing three-generations of the Chi-Town Hustler, a fitting homage to NHRA's season long theme celebrating the "Nitro Generation."
NOTE: The Stardust Nostalgia Funny Car was at one time slated to match race the Chi-Town Hustler. Unfortunately, the car will not be available to compete and will lead to a Chi-Town Hustler single run.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP