Chicago Outlaw Super Stocks and Outlaw 10.5 Racing to Highlight “Friday Nights at 66” on June 15
Wheel standing, seven-second Super Stock action and Outlaw 10.5 door slammers will highlight dragstrip activity during the next “Friday Nights at 66” event on Friday, June 15. One week following the excitement of the NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, the Chicago Outlaw Super Stocks embody similar wheel standing characteristics of the NHRA Super Stock cars but with an added boost from the nitrous bottle! New to the Chicago Outlaw Super Stocks family is an Outlaw 10.5 class. High performance race cars will push the limits on a narrow, 10.5” tire.
Racers are invited to participate in the Test & Tune style “Fun Runs.” From the first time beginner driving a street car to the seasoned veteran in a purpose built dragster, we encourage racers to take part in what will be an exciting night of racing.
Looking for reasonable entertainment on Friday night? Bring the family, bring a date or gather a group of friends together because Friday Nights at 66 are priced right. Adult admissions are only $15, kids 12 and younger are FREE when accompanied by a paying adult and parking is FREE. Participant run cards are only $25. A run card must only be purchased once each night for the car and driver and are valid for the entire evening of racing – NOT per run. Gates open at 4:00 PM with on-track activity beginning at 4:30 PM and lasting until roughly 10:00 PM. Times and dates are subject to change.
So spend a Friday night at the dragstrip!
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS