Drastic Plastic Nitro Altered; Chicago Outlaw Super Stock to Highlight Friday, July 27 Test & Tune
Hear the cackle and smell the bittersweet scent of nitromethane as Tom Motry's famed Drastic Plastic Nitro Altered races in the next installment of "Friday Nights at 66" on Friday, July 27. Joining the nearly 250 mile per hour nitro powered altered will be the Chicago Outlaw Super Stocks who bring the excitement of Super Stock racing with the added boost of nitrous oxide for wheels up, 7-second action.
About Friday Nights at 66:
- Tickets ONLY $15
- Kids 12 & Younger FREE with a paid adult
- FREE Parking
- Every Ticket's a Pit Pass
- Run Card is only $25 to participate
- Gates open at 4:00 PM
- Enter Gate 11 off of Route 54 (Historic Route 66)
- Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series - Race 1
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014