Show Your Car During Friday Nights at 66 & Route 66 Classic
Have a car that's starving for attention? Take it to the dragstrip! Since the advent of the newly themed "Friday Nights at 66" program a variety of modern muscle, hot rods, classics and more have come out of the wood work to be part of the program.
Each Friday Nights at 66 event is both an open Test & Tune as well as a cruise-in destination. So channel your inner gearhead by either racing or showing your car, truck or motorcycle.
Admission into Friday Nights at 66 is only $15 while kids 12 & younger are FREE with a paid adult. To race down the dragstrip, you must frist purchase a run card for only $25. The run card is valid the entire evening.
Please see the below map for the Cruise-in location on Friday, August 3 as well as during the Route 66 Classic on Saturday, August 18.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP