Show Your Car During Friday Nights at 66 & Route 66 Classic
Have a car that's starving for attention? Take it to the dragstrip! Since the advent of the newly themed "Friday Nights at 66" program a variety of modern muscle, hot rods, classics and more have come out of the wood work to be part of the program.
Each Friday Nights at 66 event is both an open Test & Tune as well as a cruise-in destination. So channel your inner gearhead by either racing or showing your car, truck or motorcycle.
Admission into Friday Nights at 66 is only $15 while kids 12 & younger are FREE with a paid adult. To race down the dragstrip, you must frist purchase a run card for only $25. The run card is valid the entire evening.
Please see the below map for the Cruise-in location on Friday, August 3 as well as during the Route 66 Classic on Saturday, August 18.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year