Show Your Car During Friday Nights at 66 & Route 66 Classic
Have a car that's starving for attention? Take it to the dragstrip! Since the advent of the newly themed "Friday Nights at 66" program a variety of modern muscle, hot rods, classics and more have come out of the wood work to be part of the program.
Each Friday Nights at 66 event is both an open Test & Tune as well as a cruise-in destination. So channel your inner gearhead by either racing or showing your car, truck or motorcycle.
Admission into Friday Nights at 66 is only $15 while kids 12 & younger are FREE with a paid adult. To race down the dragstrip, you must frist purchase a run card for only $25. The run card is valid the entire evening.
Please see the below map for the Cruise-in location on Friday, August 3 as well as during the Route 66 Classic on Saturday, August 18.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD