Show Your Car During Friday Nights at 66 & Route 66 Classic
Have a car that's starving for attention? Take it to the dragstrip! Since the advent of the newly themed "Friday Nights at 66" program a variety of modern muscle, hot rods, classics and more have come out of the wood work to be part of the program.
Each Friday Nights at 66 event is both an open Test & Tune as well as a cruise-in destination. So channel your inner gearhead by either racing or showing your car, truck or motorcycle.
Admission into Friday Nights at 66 is only $15 while kids 12 & younger are FREE with a paid adult. To race down the dragstrip, you must frist purchase a run card for only $25. The run card is valid the entire evening.
Please see the below map for the Cruise-in location on Friday, August 3 as well as during the Route 66 Classic on Saturday, August 18.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY