Show Your Car During Friday Nights at 66 & Route 66 Classic
Have a car that's starving for attention? Take it to the dragstrip! Since the advent of the newly themed "Friday Nights at 66" program a variety of modern muscle, hot rods, classics and more have come out of the wood work to be part of the program.
Each Friday Nights at 66 event is both an open Test & Tune as well as a cruise-in destination. So channel your inner gearhead by either racing or showing your car, truck or motorcycle.
Admission into Friday Nights at 66 is only $15 while kids 12 & younger are FREE with a paid adult. To race down the dragstrip, you must frist purchase a run card for only $25. The run card is valid the entire evening.
Please see the below map for the Cruise-in location on Friday, August 3 as well as during the Route 66 Classic on Saturday, August 18.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS