NHRA Nationals Return to Route 66 Raceway in 2013 - June 27-30
Joliet, Ill. – August 29, 2012 – Route 66 Raceway today announced that the facility, for the 16th consecutive year, will host the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series during the 2013 season. The four days of racing will take place June 27-30.
“Hosting the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series has been a privilege of ours for the past 15 years, and we are excited to continue that tradition in 2013,” said Scott Paddock, Route 66 Raceway president. “The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals is an event that our fans look forward to each and every year, and we are thrilled to host them at our state-of-the-art facility once again for four extraordinary days of drag racing. No other sport offers its fans the full body sensory experience that the NHRA delivers, and after two nights of nitro and some of the most exhilarating racing in track history this past year, we cannot wait to see what awaits us in 2013. I’d also like to thank The Coca-Cola Company for their continued commitment to our industry. Mello Yellow has a storied history in motorsports, and we have no doubt that will continue to be the case moving forward with the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series.”
To receive notification when tickets go on-sale, please click here to be contacted by a Route 66 Raceway representative.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year