NHRA Nationals Return to Route 66 Raceway in 2013 - June 27-30
Joliet, Ill. – August 29, 2012 – Route 66 Raceway today announced that the facility, for the 16th consecutive year, will host the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series during the 2013 season. The four days of racing will take place June 27-30.
“Hosting the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series has been a privilege of ours for the past 15 years, and we are excited to continue that tradition in 2013,” said Scott Paddock, Route 66 Raceway president. “The O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals is an event that our fans look forward to each and every year, and we are thrilled to host them at our state-of-the-art facility once again for four extraordinary days of drag racing. No other sport offers its fans the full body sensory experience that the NHRA delivers, and after two nights of nitro and some of the most exhilarating racing in track history this past year, we cannot wait to see what awaits us in 2013. I’d also like to thank The Coca-Cola Company for their continued commitment to our industry. Mello Yellow has a storied history in motorsports, and we have no doubt that will continue to be the case moving forward with the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series.”
To receive notification when tickets go on-sale, please click here to be contacted by a Route 66 Raceway representative.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic