This Weekend; Jr Drags 8/11 & ET Bracket Race 8/12
Saturday, August 11
NHRA Junior Drag Racing League Challenge
Winner of Modified and Sportsman categories wins a miniature Wally trophy!
Gates Open........8:30 AM
Gate 12 (off Schweitzer Road)
Waivers/Entry Fee are paid in the Media Room of the Suite Tower (next door to Race Control)
Time Trials Begin at 9:30 AM
Junior Sportman - Ages 8-10 (12.90 & slower)
Junior Modified - Ages 10-17 (10-12 years-old are 8.90 & slower; 13-17 years-old are 7.90 & slower)
You may not dial quicker than your age requirements.
Concession stands are not open.
Sunday, August 12
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
NHRA King of the Track (run off between the winners of Super Pro, Pro ET, Pro Bike & Sportsman for a coveted Wally)
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
Eliminations immediately follow time trials
*Times and schedule subject to change
- Super Pro
- Pro Bike
- High School
>> Current Point Standings
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP