This Weekend; Jr Drags 8/11 & ET Bracket Race 8/12
Saturday, August 11
NHRA Junior Drag Racing League Challenge
Winner of Modified and Sportsman categories wins a miniature Wally trophy!
Gates Open........8:30 AM
Gate 12 (off Schweitzer Road)
Waivers/Entry Fee are paid in the Media Room of the Suite Tower (next door to Race Control)
Time Trials Begin at 9:30 AM
Junior Sportman - Ages 8-10 (12.90 & slower)
Junior Modified - Ages 10-17 (10-12 years-old are 8.90 & slower; 13-17 years-old are 7.90 & slower)
You may not dial quicker than your age requirements.
Concession stands are not open.
Sunday, August 12
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series
NHRA King of the Track (run off between the winners of Super Pro, Pro ET, Pro Bike & Sportsman for a coveted Wally)
Enter Gate 11, from Route 53 (historic Route 66).
Gates Open 9:00 AM
Tech Opens 9:00 AM
Time Trials Begin 9:30 AM
Eliminations immediately follow time trials
*Times and schedule subject to change
- Super Pro
- Pro Bike
- High School
>> Current Point Standings
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS