Rain, Unseasonably Cold Temperatures Force Cancelation of Friday Night Test & Tune for September 21
Rainfall and unseasonably cold temperatures have canceled tonight's Friday Night Test & Tune. Cooler temperatures coupled with excessive humidity are not conducive for racing or track drying should the precipitation subside. Mindful of our guests with an extended tow, we cancel tonight's event in advance of the gates opening. It would be a disservice to lead our patrons to believe there is a possibility of racing given the weather and track conditions.
Saturday's Junior Dragster race and Team Demolition Derby are on as originally scheduled.
The next Test & Tune and ET Bracket race will be held Saturday, October 6.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year