Rain, Unseasonably Cold Temperatures Force Cancelation of Friday Night Test & Tune for September 21
Rainfall and unseasonably cold temperatures have canceled tonight's Friday Night Test & Tune. Cooler temperatures coupled with excessive humidity are not conducive for racing or track drying should the precipitation subside. Mindful of our guests with an extended tow, we cancel tonight's event in advance of the gates opening. It would be a disservice to lead our patrons to believe there is a possibility of racing given the weather and track conditions.
Saturday's Junior Dragster race and Team Demolition Derby are on as originally scheduled.
The next Test & Tune and ET Bracket race will be held Saturday, October 6.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic