Rain, Unseasonably Cold Temperatures Force Cancelation of Friday Night Test & Tune for September 21
Rainfall and unseasonably cold temperatures have canceled tonight's Friday Night Test & Tune. Cooler temperatures coupled with excessive humidity are not conducive for racing or track drying should the precipitation subside. Mindful of our guests with an extended tow, we cancel tonight's event in advance of the gates opening. It would be a disservice to lead our patrons to believe there is a possibility of racing given the weather and track conditions.
Saturday's Junior Dragster race and Team Demolition Derby are on as originally scheduled.
The next Test & Tune and ET Bracket race will be held Saturday, October 6.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS