Rain, Unseasonably Cold Temperatures Force Cancelation of Friday Night Test & Tune for September 21
Rainfall and unseasonably cold temperatures have canceled tonight's Friday Night Test & Tune. Cooler temperatures coupled with excessive humidity are not conducive for racing or track drying should the precipitation subside. Mindful of our guests with an extended tow, we cancel tonight's event in advance of the gates opening. It would be a disservice to lead our patrons to believe there is a possibility of racing given the weather and track conditions.
Saturday's Junior Dragster race and Team Demolition Derby are on as originally scheduled.
The next Test & Tune and ET Bracket race will be held Saturday, October 6.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD