Rain Cancels September 7 Test & Tune; Chicago Outlaw Super Stock Rescheduled for Friday, September 21
Current rainfall with the possibility of thunderstorms have forced the cancelation of the Friday, September 7, Test & Tune. With an already wet race track and an approaching cold front with excessive humidity, weather conditions are not conducive for racing. Rainfall is expected to continue into the evening. In the interest of the racers with a distant tow, tonight's racing has been canceled in advance.
Tonight’s Chicago Outlaw Super Stock feature has been rescheduled for the next Test & Tune on Friday, September 21.
The remainder of the Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway 2012 schedule is as follows:
Friday, September 14 NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice
Saturday, September 15 Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice
Sunday, September 16 GEICO 400 (Opening race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup)
Friday, September 21 Friday Night Test & Tune
Chicago Outlaw Super Stock & Outlaw 10.5
Saturday, September 22 NHRA Junior Drag Racing Season Finale
Team Demolition Derby Season Finale
Saturday, October 6 Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series Season Finale
Test & Tune – Last Blast of 2012!
*Schedule Subject to Change
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP