Rain Cancels September 7 Test & Tune; Chicago Outlaw Super Stock Rescheduled for Friday, September 21
Current rainfall with the possibility of thunderstorms have forced the cancelation of the Friday, September 7, Test & Tune. With an already wet race track and an approaching cold front with excessive humidity, weather conditions are not conducive for racing. Rainfall is expected to continue into the evening. In the interest of the racers with a distant tow, tonight's racing has been canceled in advance.
Tonight’s Chicago Outlaw Super Stock feature has been rescheduled for the next Test & Tune on Friday, September 21.
The remainder of the Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway 2012 schedule is as follows:
Friday, September 14 NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice
Saturday, September 15 Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice
Sunday, September 16 GEICO 400 (Opening race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup)
Friday, September 21 Friday Night Test & Tune
Chicago Outlaw Super Stock & Outlaw 10.5
Saturday, September 22 NHRA Junior Drag Racing Season Finale
Team Demolition Derby Season Finale
Saturday, October 6 Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series Season Finale
Test & Tune – Last Blast of 2012!
*Schedule Subject to Change
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season