August 26 Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series Rain Checks
The Sunday, August 26, 2012 Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series race was to be the last of the 2012 season. Upon being rained out, the race was immediately rescheduled to give our racers another opportunity to race before season’s end. With the rescheduled race also being canceled, rain checks issued on August 26 were unable to be redeemed.
Rain checks issued during the August 26, Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series race will be honored at any one (1) Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series race during the 2013 season. The rain check for the August 26 gate admission as well as the participant entry will only be accepted at a Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series race and not during any other events at Route 66 Raceway. August 26 rain checks not redeemed in 2013 will be void and unredeemable in 2014. Route 66 Raceway is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets / rain checks. All ticket sales are final and will not be refunded. All other rain checks from 2012, outside of August 26, will not carry over into 2013.
For questions or assistance, please contact Route 66 Raceway at 815-722-5500.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY