Weather Conditions Cancel Season Ending ET Bracket Race, Test & Tune
A cold front has produced mid-November-level temperatures, far below normal. High temperatures are expected to peak near 52 degrees with a breezy northwest wind producing conditions not conducive for track prep to the standard our racers have come to expect. Subsequently, Saturday’s season ending Test & Tune with the rescheduled ET Bracket Race have been canceled, drawing the season to an unfortunate close. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
From excessive heat during the drought to an unseasonably cold autumn, extreme weather has been beyond our control this season. Despite the challenges, 2012 delivered many memorable moments.
>> A Look Back at a Memorable Season of Racing at Route 66 Raceway
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD