Weather Conditions Cancel Season Ending ET Bracket Race, Test & Tune
A cold front has produced mid-November-level temperatures, far below normal. High temperatures are expected to peak near 52 degrees with a breezy northwest wind producing conditions not conducive for track prep to the standard our racers have come to expect. Subsequently, Saturday’s season ending Test & Tune with the rescheduled ET Bracket Race have been canceled, drawing the season to an unfortunate close. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
From excessive heat during the drought to an unseasonably cold autumn, extreme weather has been beyond our control this season. Despite the challenges, 2012 delivered many memorable moments.
>> A Look Back at a Memorable Season of Racing at Route 66 Raceway
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season