Weather Conditions Cancel Season Ending ET Bracket Race, Test & Tune
A cold front has produced mid-November-level temperatures, far below normal. High temperatures are expected to peak near 52 degrees with a breezy northwest wind producing conditions not conducive for track prep to the standard our racers have come to expect. Subsequently, Saturday’s season ending Test & Tune with the rescheduled ET Bracket Race have been canceled, drawing the season to an unfortunate close. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
From excessive heat during the drought to an unseasonably cold autumn, extreme weather has been beyond our control this season. Despite the challenges, 2012 delivered many memorable moments.
>> A Look Back at a Memorable Season of Racing at Route 66 Raceway
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP