Opening Day of 15th Anniversary Season – April 13, 2013
Car covers and jack stands will soon be replaced with burnouts and wheel stands as Route 66 Raceway’s Opening Day draws nearer. The Opening Day Test & Tune is scheduled for Saturday, April 13. The event marks the start of our 15th Anniversary Season. Thank you race fans and racers for supporting Route 66 Raceway as we embark on this new milestone!
What is a Test & Tune?
Perfect for the first-time racer in their daily driver or the seasoned veteran getting dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels. A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down Route 66 Raceway’s stadium-style dragstrip. Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
For more details, call 815-722-5500.
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10