Opening Day of 15th Anniversary Season – April 13, 2013
Car covers and jack stands will soon be replaced with burnouts and wheel stands as Route 66 Raceway’s Opening Day draws nearer. The Opening Day Test & Tune is scheduled for Saturday, April 13. The event marks the start of our 15th Anniversary Season. Thank you race fans and racers for supporting Route 66 Raceway as we embark on this new milestone!
What is a Test & Tune?
Perfect for the first-time racer in their daily driver or the seasoned veteran getting dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels. A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down Route 66 Raceway’s stadium-style dragstrip. Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
For more details, call 815-722-5500.
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season