Opening Day of 15th Anniversary Season – April 13, 2013
Car covers and jack stands will soon be replaced with burnouts and wheel stands as Route 66 Raceway’s Opening Day draws nearer. The Opening Day Test & Tune is scheduled for Saturday, April 13. The event marks the start of our 15th Anniversary Season. Thank you race fans and racers for supporting Route 66 Raceway as we embark on this new milestone!
What is a Test & Tune?
Perfect for the first-time racer in their daily driver or the seasoned veteran getting dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels. A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down Route 66 Raceway’s stadium-style dragstrip. Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
For more details, call 815-722-5500.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic