Opening Day of 15th Anniversary Season – April 13, 2013
Car covers and jack stands will soon be replaced with burnouts and wheel stands as Route 66 Raceway’s Opening Day draws nearer. The Opening Day Test & Tune is scheduled for Saturday, April 13. The event marks the start of our 15th Anniversary Season. Thank you race fans and racers for supporting Route 66 Raceway as we embark on this new milestone!
What is a Test & Tune?
Perfect for the first-time racer in their daily driver or the seasoned veteran getting dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels. A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down Route 66 Raceway’s stadium-style dragstrip. Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
For more details, call 815-722-5500.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP