Return of the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine – October 6, 2013
After a six-year hiatus, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine will make it’s long awaited return. Previously held in the infield of Chicagoland Speedway, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine has moved to the dragstrip at Route 66 Raceway and will close out the 15th Anniversary Season. Racers, rodders, restorers and collectors will enjoy a wide selection for any automotive enthusiast.
Tickets are only $5 and kids 12 & younger are free. Free preferred parking is reserved for show cars of all makes, models and years in the Show ‘n Shine.
20’ x 20’ Vendor Swap Spots are only $20. Cars for sale “car corral” spots are only $20. For more event information, contact Rodney Brockman at 815-478-3633.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP