Return of the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine – October 6, 2013
After a six-year hiatus, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine will make it’s long awaited return. Previously held in the infield of Chicagoland Speedway, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine has moved to the dragstrip at Route 66 Raceway and will close out the 15th Anniversary Season. Racers, rodders, restorers and collectors will enjoy a wide selection for any automotive enthusiast.
Tickets are only $5 and kids 12 & younger are free. Free preferred parking is reserved for show cars of all makes, models and years in the Show ‘n Shine.
20’ x 20’ Vendor Swap Spots are only $20. Cars for sale “car corral” spots are only $20. For more event information, contact Rodney Brockman at 815-478-3633.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year