Return of the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine – October 6, 2013
After a six-year hiatus, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine will make it’s long awaited return. Previously held in the infield of Chicagoland Speedway, the Route 66 Swap Meet & Show ‘n Shine has moved to the dragstrip at Route 66 Raceway and will close out the 15th Anniversary Season. Racers, rodders, restorers and collectors will enjoy a wide selection for any automotive enthusiast.
Tickets are only $5 and kids 12 & younger are free. Free preferred parking is reserved for show cars of all makes, models and years in the Show ‘n Shine.
20’ x 20’ Vendor Swap Spots are only $20. Cars for sale “car corral” spots are only $20. For more event information, contact Rodney Brockman at 815-478-3633.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic