April 20 Test & Tune Canceled Racing Resumes April 27-28 with Saturday Test & Tune and Sunday ET Bracket Race
The Test & Tune scheduled for Saturday, April 20 has been canceled, delaying the start of the 2013 season until April 27. Unseasonably cold temperatures are expected to peak at only 50 degrees in the late afternoon. Coupled with an early morning low temperature of 28 degrees, conditions would have produced only a marginal window of opportunity to prepare the racing surface. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow. Racing resumes April 27-28, with a Saturday Test & Tune and Sunday Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series Race.
For the latest event status, call the Event Hotline at 855-794-RACE (7223). >> More Info
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic