April 20 Test & Tune Canceled Racing Resumes April 27-28 with Saturday Test & Tune and Sunday ET Bracket Race
The Test & Tune scheduled for Saturday, April 20 has been canceled, delaying the start of the 2013 season until April 27. Unseasonably cold temperatures are expected to peak at only 50 degrees in the late afternoon. Coupled with an early morning low temperature of 28 degrees, conditions would have produced only a marginal window of opportunity to prepare the racing surface. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow. Racing resumes April 27-28, with a Saturday Test & Tune and Sunday Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series Race.
For the latest event status, call the Event Hotline at 855-794-RACE (7223). >> More Info
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS