April 13 Test & Tune Canceled; Next Test & Tune Scheduled for April 20
Saturday, April 13 Test & Tune has been canceled, delaying the start of the 2013 season until April 20. Unseasonably cold temperatures expected to peak at only 48 degrees combined with a 20 mph West wind not conducive for ideal track conditions have forced the cancelation. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY