April 13 Test & Tune Canceled; Next Test & Tune Scheduled for April 20
Saturday, April 13 Test & Tune has been canceled, delaying the start of the 2013 season until April 20. Unseasonably cold temperatures expected to peak at only 48 degrees combined with a 20 mph West wind not conducive for ideal track conditions have forced the cancelation. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS