April 13 Test & Tune Canceled; Next Test & Tune Scheduled for April 20
Saturday, April 13 Test & Tune has been canceled, delaying the start of the 2013 season until April 20. Unseasonably cold temperatures expected to peak at only 48 degrees combined with a 20 mph West wind not conducive for ideal track conditions have forced the cancelation. We make this decision in advance out of courtesy to our patrons who would otherwise be inconvenienced by a long tow before an inevitable cancelation.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year