‘Friday Nights at 66’ Open Test & Tune Season Kicks-off on May 31 featuring Car Chix and Tri-Chevy Association
The 2013 ‘Friday Nights at 66’ season kicks-off on May 31. There’s no better way to ignite your Friday night and start the weekend off right than by spending the evening at the drag races. Friday Nights at 66 are open Test & Tune nights for all makes, models and years of street cars, race cars and motorcycles.
The opening Friday Nights at 66 event will also feature Car Chix, the premier motorsports organization for women. Car Chix will award prizes during a special, ladies only time trial session for fastest mile per hour, best reaction time, best burn out and hottest ride. What’s more, women will enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on purchases at the Official Route 66 Raceway Merchandise trailer on Friday, May 31, 2013 only.
Car enthusiasts are welcome to display their cars in the free Show ‘n Shine located in the concourse area behind the grandstands, near the merchandise and concession stands. Tri-Chevy Association will serve as the host car club on May 31.
Gates open at 4:00 PM CDT. Racing begins at 4:30 PM and ends at 9:30 PM. Tickets are only $15 and kids 12 & younger get in FREE with a paid adult. Parking is also free. Run cards to drag race are only $25 and are valid for the evening.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD