‘Friday Nights at 66’ Open Test & Tune Season Kicks-off on May 31 featuring Car Chix and Tri-Chevy Association
The 2013 ‘Friday Nights at 66’ season kicks-off on May 31. There’s no better way to ignite your Friday night and start the weekend off right than by spending the evening at the drag races. Friday Nights at 66 are open Test & Tune nights for all makes, models and years of street cars, race cars and motorcycles.
The opening Friday Nights at 66 event will also feature Car Chix, the premier motorsports organization for women. Car Chix will award prizes during a special, ladies only time trial session for fastest mile per hour, best reaction time, best burn out and hottest ride. What’s more, women will enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on purchases at the Official Route 66 Raceway Merchandise trailer on Friday, May 31, 2013 only.
Car enthusiasts are welcome to display their cars in the free Show ‘n Shine located in the concourse area behind the grandstands, near the merchandise and concession stands. Tri-Chevy Association will serve as the host car club on May 31.
Gates open at 4:00 PM CDT. Racing begins at 4:30 PM and ends at 9:30 PM. Tickets are only $15 and kids 12 & younger get in FREE with a paid adult. Parking is also free. Run cards to drag race are only $25 and are valid for the evening.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS