TEAM DEMOLITION DERBY THEME NIGHTS ANNOUNCED FOR 2013 SEASON AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
The First of Five Team Demolition Derby’s Gets Underway This Saturday, May 18
On Saturday, June 22, the Wrecks and Rock Night comes to Route 66 Dirt Oval, featuring amateur and team demolition derby competitions complete with a pre-race battle of the bands. On Saturday, July 27, the Red, White and Blues theme night crashes into the dirt oval featuring the stars of the cars, monster truck mania, blues music and a fireworks show.
Things heat up in late summer on Saturday, Aug. 24, when Team Demolition Derby encourages you to Light up the Night featuring the local scout troops. Finally, the demolition derby season concludes on Saturday, Sept. 28, with Pink Night, featuring the ladies of Team Demolition Derby in support of breast cancer awareness.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the show time for all Team Demolition Derby events is 7:30 p.m. with no re-entry permitted after the show begins.
Tickets for the Team Demolition Derby start as low as $16 when purchased in advance and are available for $20 the week of the event. Visit our Team Demolition Derby page for tickets or call (888) 629-RACE today to join the party!
The 2013 Team Demolition Derby schedule at Route 66 Raceway is as follows:
May 18 Team Demolition Derby #1 at the Dirt Oval – Military Night
June 22 Team Demolition Derby #2 at the Dirt Oval – Wrecks and Rock Night
July 27 Team Demolition Derby #3 at the Dirt Oval – Red, White and Blues Night
August 24 Team Demolition Derby #4 at the Dirt Oval – Light up the Night
September 28 Team Demolition Derby #5 at the Dirt Oval – Pink Night
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10