THIS WEEKEND: Test & Tune - Friday, July 5 // ET Bracket Racing - Saturday, July 6
Friday, July 5
Test & Tune featuring “Race the Cops Night”
Race YOUR ride down the same track as the stars of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series on Friday, July 5! A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
Special this Friday, racers can enter to win the chance to “Race the Cops” from Beat the Heat. See if you can outrun the police in the quarter-mile without the fear of getting a speeding ticket!
Saturday, July 6
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series – Race 6
NHRA National Dragster Challenge
Race six in “The Road to Indy” will be on Saturday, July 6. The Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Brackett Series offers drag racing competition to drag racers of all experience levels in classes that mirror those of the NHRA Summit Racing Equipment Racing Series. Racers will compete over a nine race series to crown a champion and determine who represents Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season’s end. Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, High School and Pro Bike classes are contested.
The NHRA National Dragster Challenge is an annual special event for the racers in the Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series. The winner in each of the five ET Bracket categories will win a special, pewter Wally.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY