THIS WEEKEND: Test & Tune - Friday, June 14 // ET Bracket Racing - Saturday, June 15
Friday, June 14
Test & Tune Night
Race YOUR ride down the same track as the stars of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series on Friday, June 14! A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
We will also be celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the Corvette this Friday night. If you’re a Corvette enthusiast, we encourage you to participate in the Test & Tune!
>> Click here for Corvette flyer
Saturday, June 15
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series – Race 5
Race five in “The Road to Indy” will be on Saturday, June 15. The Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Brackett Series offers drag racing competition to drag racers of all experience levels in classes that mirror those of the NHRA Summit Racing Equipment Racing Series. Racers will compete over a nine race series to crown a champion and determine who represents Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season’s end. Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, High School and Pro Bike classes are contested.
- Memorial Service for John C. Scannell
- THE FOUR SEASONS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN! RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
- This Weekend at Route 66 Raceway: Test and Tune, Junior Drag Final and Team Demo
- Ken and Chiyo Hirata Named Honorary Legends for the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic