THIS WEEKEND: Test & Tune - Friday, June 14 // ET Bracket Racing - Saturday, June 15
Friday, June 14
Test & Tune Night
Race YOUR ride down the same track as the stars of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series on Friday, June 14! A Test & Tune is your opportunity to safely see how fast you can race down the dragstrip. Whether you're a first-time driver in your street legal vehicle or a seasoned veteran getting your dragster dialed-in for serious competition - a Test & Tune is fun for racers of all experience levels.
Cars and motorcycles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection to participate.
We will also be celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the Corvette this Friday night. If you’re a Corvette enthusiast, we encourage you to participate in the Test & Tune!
>> Click here for Corvette flyer
Saturday, June 15
Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Bracket Series – Race 5
Race five in “The Road to Indy” will be on Saturday, June 15. The Rockett Brand Racing Fuel ET Brackett Series offers drag racing competition to drag racers of all experience levels in classes that mirror those of the NHRA Summit Racing Equipment Racing Series. Racers will compete over a nine race series to crown a champion and determine who represents Team Route 66 Raceway at the Summit NHRA ET Finals in Indianapolis at season’s end. Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, High School and Pro Bike classes are contested.
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10