THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS RETURN TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN 2014 – JUNE 26-29
Four days of NHRA Nationals racing at Route 66 Raceway in 2014
Joliet, Ill. – August 29, 2013 – Route 66 Raceway today announced that the first true Stadium of Drag Racing, for the 17th consecutive year, will host the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series during the 2014 season. The four days of racing will take place June 26-29.
The NHRA Nationals will feature not one, but two nights of thrilling nitro qualifying before wrapping up with Championship Sunday. The prestigious Championship Sunday features an all-access experience for fans including a track walk, driver introductions and a Winner’s Circle celebration. Every ticket is a pit pass, giving you a chance to meet drivers, see the cars up close and view interactive displays in “Nitro Alley.” Visit www.Route66Raceway.com to receive up to date information on tickets, hospitality, entertainment and more.
To receive notification when tickets go on-sale, please send an e-mail to our ticketing department to be contacted by a Route 66 Raceway representative.
The 2014 NHRA Nationals schedule of events at Route 66 Raceway is as follows:
June 26- June 29 O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals
Stay tuned for more details about our upcoming 2014 NHRA event!
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year