ETI Inspections to Take Place on March 29 and 30
Tired of waiting in line at Tech during a bracket race? You can cut down your time by having your car inspected pre-season! During our annual tech weekend, we will conduct ETI – Extended Tech Inspections and NHRA Chassis Inspections for interested racers.
Come Race Ready and have your race car inspected March 29th & 30th! The inspections will take place in the garage area at Chicagoland Speedway by entering through Gate 5 off of Laraway Road.
Current NHRA members must bring all of their credentials and safety equipment to this session! Don’t forget your NHRA Membership card and current NHRA ET Competition License or NHRA ET Competition Number card.
Please schedule your appointment by calling Charlie Lindsey at 815-722-5500.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD