ETI Inspections to Take Place on March 29 and 30
Tired of waiting in line at Tech during a bracket race? You can cut down your time by having your car inspected pre-season! During our annual tech weekend, we will conduct ETI – Extended Tech Inspections and NHRA Chassis Inspections for interested racers.
Come Race Ready and have your race car inspected March 29th & 30th! The inspections will take place in the garage area at Chicagoland Speedway by entering through Gate 5 off of Laraway Road.
Current NHRA members must bring all of their credentials and safety equipment to this session! Don’t forget your NHRA Membership card and current NHRA ET Competition License or NHRA ET Competition Number card.
Please schedule your appointment by calling Charlie Lindsey at 815-722-5500.
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- NHRA LEGENDS TO CONVERGE AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY