ETI Inspections to Take Place on March 29 and 30
Tired of waiting in line at Tech during a bracket race? You can cut down your time by having your car inspected pre-season! During our annual tech weekend, we will conduct ETI – Extended Tech Inspections and NHRA Chassis Inspections for interested racers.
Come Race Ready and have your race car inspected March 29th & 30th! The inspections will take place in the garage area at Chicagoland Speedway by entering through Gate 5 off of Laraway Road.
Current NHRA members must bring all of their credentials and safety equipment to this session! Don’t forget your NHRA Membership card and current NHRA ET Competition License or NHRA ET Competition Number card.
Please schedule your appointment by calling Charlie Lindsey at 815-722-5500.
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year
- GET READY FOR 20TH ANNUAL NHRA ROUTE 66 NATIONALS JULY 6-9, 2017
- Route 66 Raceway Announces Jam-Packed Schedule For 2017 Season