ETI Inspections to Take Place on March 29 and 30
Tired of waiting in line at Tech during a bracket race? You can cut down your time by having your car inspected pre-season! During our annual tech weekend, we will conduct ETI – Extended Tech Inspections and NHRA Chassis Inspections for interested racers.
Come Race Ready and have your race car inspected March 29th & 30th! The inspections will take place in the garage area at Chicagoland Speedway by entering through Gate 5 off of Laraway Road.
Current NHRA members must bring all of their credentials and safety equipment to this session! Don’t forget your NHRA Membership card and current NHRA ET Competition License or NHRA ET Competition Number card.
Please schedule your appointment by calling Charlie Lindsey at 815-722-5500.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP