ETI Inspections to Take Place on March 29 and 30
Tired of waiting in line at Tech during a bracket race? You can cut down your time by having your car inspected pre-season! During our annual tech weekend, we will conduct ETI – Extended Tech Inspections and NHRA Chassis Inspections for interested racers.
Come Race Ready and have your race car inspected March 29th & 30th! The inspections will take place in the garage area at Chicagoland Speedway by entering through Gate 5 off of Laraway Road.
Current NHRA members must bring all of their credentials and safety equipment to this session! Don’t forget your NHRA Membership card and current NHRA ET Competition License or NHRA ET Competition Number card.
Please schedule your appointment by calling Charlie Lindsey at 815-722-5500.
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS