Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp Start Here!
Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp debut season at Route 66 Raceway
The quickest Midwest series start here! The Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp launch their season this Saturday, May 3rd here at Route 66 Raceway. The Midwest Top Sportsman, known as the most intense and largest variety of door slammers on the track will bring quite a show to this weekend’s Test and Tune. The Midwest Super Comp drivers will be competing on an 8.90 index to make the 32-car field. Join us this weekend to see them in action!
Don’t forget, you too can Race Your Ride at Test & Tune which will take place on Saturday, May 3rd as well. Gates open at 9:00AM CST. Qualifying for T/S and S/C begins at 10:30AM CST. Check out our Test & Tune page for more information.
For participant information on either of the Midwest classes please visit their websites:
Midwest Top Sportsman www.midwesttopsportsman.com
Midwest Super Comp series www.midwestsupercomp.com
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS