Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp Start Here!
Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp debut season at Route 66 Raceway
The quickest Midwest series start here! The Midwest Top Sportsman and Midwest Super Comp launch their season this Saturday, May 3rd here at Route 66 Raceway. The Midwest Top Sportsman, known as the most intense and largest variety of door slammers on the track will bring quite a show to this weekend’s Test and Tune. The Midwest Super Comp drivers will be competing on an 8.90 index to make the 32-car field. Join us this weekend to see them in action!
Don’t forget, you too can Race Your Ride at Test & Tune which will take place on Saturday, May 3rd as well. Gates open at 9:00AM CST. Qualifying for T/S and S/C begins at 10:30AM CST. Check out our Test & Tune page for more information.
For participant information on either of the Midwest classes please visit their websites:
Midwest Top Sportsman www.midwesttopsportsman.com
Midwest Super Comp series www.midwestsupercomp.com
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year