DRAG RACING LEGEND SHIRLEY MULDOWNEY TO SERVE AS GRAND MARSHAL OF THE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS
ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ADDS IMPORT FACE-OFF NATIONAL CAR SHOW AND RACE SERIES TO SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE
Don’t Miss the Ultimate Lifestyle Event of the Year at Route 66 Raceway on Sunday, Sept. 21
Joliet, Ill. – May 12, 2014 – Route 66 Raceway today announced a new addition to an already action packed 2014 schedule, as the Import Face-Off National Car Show and Race Series heads to Joliet. Don’t miss your chance for an entire day of drag racing, import cars and entertainment on Sunday, Sept. 21, when Import Face-Off makes its only trip to Illinois in 2014. This ultimate lifestyle event will feature a car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest and more!
The Import Face-Off Car show is open to all makes and models of vehicles, with thirty show classes including: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay and Best Display. Car show registration runs from 9am-12pm, with judging beginning at 11am and the awards ceremony starting around 5:30pm.
For those interested in getting an on-track experience, Import Face-Off offers six heads up classes as well as a bracket on this action-packed Sunday. Those new to drag racing can also participate in an all-run non-competitive test and tune class. Race registration begins at 9am.
Tickets for the Import Face-Off event can be purchased on the day of the show, or by clicking here.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts to present 2015 Test and Tunes at Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ANNOUNCES FULL 2015 DRAG STRIP SCHEDULE
- Hollywood Casino Joliet To Sponsor Inaugural Snocross Event At Route 66 Raceway!
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- BRUCE DAMEWOOD TO REPRESENT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY AT NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP