Import Face-Off Car Show
ROUTE 66 RACEWAY ADDS IMPORT FACE-OFF NATIONAL CAR SHOW AND RACE SERIES TO SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE
Don’t Miss the Ultimate Lifestyle Event of the Year at Route 66 Raceway on Sunday, Sept. 21
Joliet, Ill. – May 12, 2014 – Route 66 Raceway today announced a new addition to an already action packed 2014 schedule, as the Import Face-Off National Car Show and Race Series heads to Joliet. Don’t miss your chance for an entire day of drag racing, import cars and entertainment on Sunday, Sept. 21, when Import Face-Off makes its only trip to Illinois in 2014. This ultimate lifestyle event will feature a car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest and more!
The Import Face-Off Car show is open to all makes and models of vehicles, with thirty show classes including: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay and Best Display. Car show registration runs from 9am-12pm, with judging beginning at 11am and the awards ceremony starting around 5:30pm.
For those interested in getting an on-track experience, Import Face-Off offers six heads up classes as well as a bracket on this action-packed Sunday. Those new to drag racing can also participate in an all-run non-competitive test and tune class. Race registration begins at 9am.
Tickets for the Import Face-Off event can be purchased on the day of the show, or by clicking here.
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECOGNIZES JOLIET FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN TRIBUTE TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE NIGHT OF DRAG RACING RETURNS JUNE 3
- TORC RETURNS FOR CHICAGOLAND SLAM AT THE DIRT OVAL AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF ROUTE 66 CLASSIC
- Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway Named Business Leader Of The Year