Sunday, May 4th, 2014 Rain-Out
The drag staff was on-site early this morning prepping the chilled track hoping the inclement weather would hold off. Unfortunately, a small but slow-moving band of rain soaked the track during the second round of time trials today. Considering factors of track dry time and race program, the event was rained out. Another passing of rain came through the track around 3pm.
While today's event concluded early, we look forward to you joining us next weekend for another Test & Tune where you can Race Your Ride!
Also on Saturday, the Midwest Outlaw Racing Series will be included in our program!
This is a new sportsman series, “For Racers by Racers.” Their two classes include Outlaw Street 275 - 8.5 and Outlaw Pro 275/28 - 10.5 and will compete on an 1/8th mile format. For class rules and payout information, please visit their website: www.midwestoutlawracingseries.com
Rain checks from Sunday, May 4, 2014 will be honored for spectator tickets and entry fees at any of the remaining Rockett Brand Racing Fuel E.T. Bracket Series Events in the 2014 Season.
- D'ARCY BUICK GMC ROUTE 66 CLASSIC TO FEATURE WILL COUNTY VS. GRUNDY COUNTY GRUDGE MATCHES
- 2016 TEST & TUNE SEASON KICKS OFF AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY
- SNAKE AND MONGOOSE TO ATTEND ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS AT ROUTE 66 RACEWAY JULY 8-10
- Full 2016 Schedule Announced For Route 66 Raceway
- ROUTE 66 RACEWAY RECEIVES 2015 NMCA TRACK OF THE YEAR AWARD