2015 NHRA Nationals
NHRA MELLO YELLO DRAG RACING SERIES RETURNS TO ROUTE 66 RACEWAY FOR NHRA NATIONALS, JULY 9 - 12
Four days of NHRA Nationals racing at Route 66 Raceway in 2015
Joliet, Ill. – August 25, 2014 – Route 66 Raceway today announced that the first true Stadium of Drag Racing will once again play host to the NHRA Mello Yellow Drag Racing Series during the 2015 season. The four days of racing will have a new date this year, with the event dates moving from the last weekend in June to July 9-12.
Featuring thrilling night time nitro qualifying along with Championship Sunday, you don’t want to miss the fastest form of motorsports as it heads to the Windy City. Tickets will go on sale Saturday, Nov. 1, with renewal information arriving to race fans earlier this fall.
To receive notification when tickets go on-sale, please sign up here!
The 2015 NHRA Nationals schedule of events at Route 66 Raceway is as follows:
July 9 - 12 Route 66 NHRA Nationals
Stay connected with us socially on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent updates!
- Champions Crowned At A Spectacular Sunday At Route 66 Raceway
- Route 66 Raceway Produces Fastest Funny Car Field In History
- Records Scorched at K&N Filters Route 66 Raceway Friday Night On Fire
- ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS TO DISPLAY RICHARD PETTY 43 JR HISTORIC BARRACUDA IN CELEBRATION OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF FUNNY CAR JULY 7-10
- K&N FILTERS TO SPONSOR CHICAGO’S ROUTE 66 NHRA NATIONALS