One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches, are permitted but are subject to search
- Bag can be used to carry personal mobile devices (i.e. cell phone, tablets, etc…), binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
Other permitted items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions carried separately are allowed. Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
- Strollers are permitted through the gates but not allowed in the grandstand areas.
- Guests without any carry-in items are encouraged to go directly to and use the express lanes at each admission gate.
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Coolers or Hydration Backpacks, i.e. CamelBacks.
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
- Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Outside food and beverages must be left at the gate.
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
- No bicycles, glass containers, umbrellas, scooters, skateboards, folding chairs, laser pointers, large flag poles or poles of any type or pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome).
- None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
- Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
Have any additional questions? Please email email@example.com.