ENTRANCE INFO AND GATE TIMES
Gates open a 9 a.m. for spectators.
Please enter at Gate 11 off Route 53 (Historic Route 66).
FireStarter Sweeps Winner
June 4, 2016
BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN!
Route 66 Raceway’s most EXPLOSIVE night of drag racing
BURNDOWN AT SUNDOWN
When the sun goes down, the night lights up for Route 66 Raceway’s most explosive night of drag racing!
Get in gear this summer with exciting drag racing action with over 500 race cars, two explosive shows of fire breathing exhibition, wheel standers, fireworks and more!
- Special Feature Fan Day in the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series with over 500 race cars!
- Classes include Nitro Harley Class, Funny Car and Nitro-Powered Dragsters
- Main Event Show time at 5pm, Burndown Show at Sundown! (Approximately 8:30 p.m.)
- Live performance by the band The Bishop's Daredevil Stunt Club!
- The 97.9 Loop will be on hand rocking out, too!
- Live Entertainment and Beer Garden
- FREE Kids Club with Bounce House and Kid Activities
- Touch-A-Truck - Joliet Fire Dept. Trucks on display
- Top Fuel Dragster driver TJ Zizzo Autograph session*
- Fireworks Finale
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!
*Tentative based on availability
KC Jones Jet Trains and Wheelstander
KC Jones' Jet Trains and Wheelstander
More than just smoke coming from these trains!
They're not called the World's Wildest Locomotives for nothing. The Cannonball Express Jet Car, Chattanooga Choo-Choo Jet Car and Crazy Train Wheelstander will be breathing more fire into this year's Burndown.