- The ONLY event where the NMRA and NMCA compete against each other for the Nitto Tire Diamond Tree Rings!
- Wild, wheels up, heads up drag racing on quarter- and eighth-mile!
- Over 30 race classes filled with all kinds of awesome Detroit iron!
- Huge car show on both Saturday and Sunday!
- Manufacturers’ midway & swap meet!
- Kids 12 & under are FREE!
July 27 - 30, 2017
NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl
The World's Fastest Street cars battle head to head at The World's Premier Drag Racing Facility
One month after the swing event on the points tour, both the NMRA and the NMCA roll into Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Illinois, over the weekend of July 28 – 31, 2016. This is the ONLY event where the NMRA and NMCA compete against each other for the ultimate bragging rights!
The 12th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing is one of the crown jewels in ProMedia organization’s family of events. By combining all of the classes across both racing sanctions, selecting an outstanding venue like Route 66 Raceway that is centrally located to much of the country, and bringing the baddest door slammers in the country together in one place, the stage is set for ground-breaking, record-setting heads up drag racing plus a giant all American car show and so much more!
Over the last several years, the Route 66 surface has been home to many record-setting passes. It’s called the Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing for a reason, and the racing action reflects that title. Over 30 race classes filled with all kinds of awesome Detroit iron, walkin’ and talkin’ down the track – this event is an absolute must!